Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dog]Bow-wow! A new TV channel just for dogs

Question by Brooke Anderson: What dog food is recommended for overweight dogs?

My dog is overweight and I need to help her lose weight. I am going to have her exercise more, but I would also like to change her food. What brand/type of dog food is recommended to help with this?


Best answer:


Answer by Rachel Rose Griffin
Do you let your dog feed itself? I mean, just letting her eat whenever she feels like it? That could be the problem. I think there’s a certain amount you should feed your dog daily (like, example, 2 cups for 30lbs of dog). That could be the issue. There’s also treats that help with overweight dogs (not 100% positive if they work…but my dog certainly isn’t chunky and I let her feed herself :)

Exercise should be enough… most dogs have a pretty high metabolism so it’ll burn off the fat quickly. I feed my dog the all natural Taste of the Wild and so far no issues there.


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Bow-wow! A new TV channel just for dogs

SHARECONNECT 50 TWEETCOMMENTEMAILMORE. Forget the ball, stick and chew bone. Entertainment for dogs has gone digital. On Aug. 1, DirecTV will launch the DogTV network, which has programming specifically produced for pups. Fido can chill out …


A1dog – Training With Heart & Soul

Outstanding Dog Training & Behaviour Manuals For Real Dogs And Their Owners.
A1dog – Training With Heart & Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment